Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ready Set GO! (Christian Genre Challenge)


It's Official! The CHRISTIAN GENRE CHALLENGE has begun today!

And, because I've rarely blogged in the last couple of months, I had no idea that I have 14 participants joining me for this! Thank you so much, and good luck to you all! :D

Also, since I hadn't finalized my list, here it is... these are the 5 books I've chosen to read between today and December 31st!:

1. SUSPENSE: Fearless by Robin Parrish [FINISHED: August 24, 2007]







2. HISTORICAL: Courting Trouble by Deanne Gist






3. INSPIRATIONAL: The Best Gift by Irene Hannon [FINISHED: August 30, 2007]






4. NON-FICTION: There Is More to The Secret by Ed Gungor [FINISHED: September 13, 2007]






5. WESTERN: Revealed by Tamera Alexander

4 comments:

Jen and family said...

yaye:)
i have so looked forward to this date
happy reading


jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com

Pattie said...

I read one of my books and it ROCKED: Something Beyond the Sky by Siri Mitchell.

Gretchen said...

I'm up and ready to roll. Thanks for the carnival!

Jen and family said...

Just finished writing my latest book review in this challenge
It will up tomorrow
Im loving it

also wanted to let you know I have changed blogs
if you want to read my other reviews they are at
jen at http://jenz.wordpress.com

BUT IM AT

http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

now :)