Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Friday, November 16, 2007

Anticipation!

I don't know about all of you, but I'm really starting to look forward to the new year ... all new book lists, and all new challenges ... so many "fun" things! :D

I've already started compiling my book lists for the bloggy challenges I'll be partaking in:



I also think I'll join in if the Classics or Chunkster Challenges go for a "round 2" in 2008. ;o)

What challenges are YOU taking part in next year? Are you familiar with the Yahoo group: "A Novel Challenge"? If not, I recommend you check it out! But, I add this warning: it's VERY addictive!!! LOL

No comments: