Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Friday, June 15, 2007

WWW... (06/15)

What are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading "FATTITUDES" by Jeffrey & Norean Wilbert. It's very good, and I highly recommend it! It's got these great little questionnaires & forms that you can fill out to help you discover more about yourself and your eating, and the emotions behind why you overeat. Very helpful!

What did you just finish reading?
I recently finished reading Lisa Young's "The Portion Teller". It helps you learn how to better "eyeball" your portion sizes by giving you a list of "visuals" (a baseball = 1 cup; a shot glass = 2 Tbsp; etc), and then combining those with the Food Guide Pyramid to help you learn to eat healthier all-around. I gave this a rating of B+ (enjoyable), and I'd recommend it, for sure!

What will you be reading next?
I had gotten about half-way through Sandra Brown's "Envy" at the end of May before I picked up a few other library books to read, so I'd like to get back to that, and have it finished before the end of the month. It's my second "chunky" book for the Chunkster Challenge (of 2), so I need to have it finished before June 30th. ;o) It's a good read, so far, though, so I'm sure that won't be too much of a problem -- given other things don't stand in my way. ;o)

1 comment:

Bookfool said...

Jenn,

You don't have to finish your books to sign up for the final Chunkster Challenge drawing, so please drop by and sign up!! I haven't seen you in a while.