Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Be Daring!

Yesterday evening, while browsing at the library, I found a neat little book that I'd never heard of before:


The Daring Female's Guide to Ecstatic Living: 30 Dares for a More Gutsy and Fulfilling Life by Natasha Kogan



Basically, it talks of being more "gutsy and daring" in order to live a more fulfilling life.

The book's motto is:
"To get the most out of your life,
you have to dare yourself to do it.
"


Just reading the first chapter I felt inspired! I am a big "chicken" -- I love my routines & sameness -- but I also love a good challenge... and I think Ms. Kogan may just be on to something here!

The back of the book also listed a website where you can find out more:
www.DaringFemale.com


There is a blog listed there, as well as tips on how to start your own "Daring Circle" (a group of Daring Females who uphold each other to their personal dares). There are lots of opportunities listed there for you to win a free copy of the book, too, so be sure to check it out!

As for me, I'm busy making up my own list of "dares". ;o)

No comments: