Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

CGC: My List

For my Christian Genre Challenge, I plan to read the following (in brackets, following each title, is the Genre the book falls into):


  1. "REVEALED" by Tamera Alexander (Historical)

  2. "SEX GOD" by Rob Bell (Nonfiction)

  3. "TYING THE KNOT" by Susan May Warren (Romance)

  4. "THE BEST GIFT" by Irene Hannon (Inspirational)



** This list is subject to change until July 31st (the last day before the challenge begins!) **

2 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

Tag! You're it! I've tagged you for a meme...check out my blog at http://trunk-junk.blogspot.com to see what you need to do...

And why am I not linked to your blog:0)

Gretchen said...

Hi,

I said, a couple of months ago :), that I'd join in. I haven't posted my list, yet, but I'd love to play. How about this...I'll have it up "soon." ? :)