Moving! (*sticky post*)

As of January 1st...
THIS BLOG WILL BE REPLACED!
You will then be able to find me
at The Book Zone!
Please be sure to follow me over there, as you'll be able to keep up to date with my reading progress, my challenge stats, and all the other bookish things of Mizbooks! ;-)

Monday, April 16, 2007

WWW... (04/16)

What are you currently reading?

I'm currently into three different books: BELIEVING GOD by Beth Moore, IN SEARCH OF EDEN by Linda Nichols, and HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT by Mark Buchanan. The middle one is fiction, and the other two are non-fiction.

What did you just finish reading?

I recently finished my first book by Tess Gerritsen, "THE SURGEON". It was really good! Much as it was kinda gruesome in parts, I had a really hard time putting the book down. As such, it got a B+ from me... probably should've gotten an A-, but I don't like when a book is peppered with vulgarities, which this one was.
:-?

What will you be reading next?

Probably one of the new books I've got coming in the mail... either "THIN AGAIN" by Arthur & Judy Halliday, or "IDOLS OF THE HEART" by Elyse Fitzpatrick.

I love new books! :-D

2 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

I'm posting my answers at The Bookshelf in the morning...come by and see...

Nise' said...

My answers are here! I am off to finish those two books that were due yesterday!
I started reading Tess Gerritsens books but did not keep up with them.